earlymorningcruzin podcast

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a quick note

I think there is SO much that can be said about my running life since the last posting. I guess the main thing is, I didn't run the Huntsville Marathon last December. During a 18 mile training run on Oct 23 a feeling that had been in my Achilles for a few days went from a slight bother to a run stopping pain. I stopped at mile 13 and stopped running for almost 3 months.

It was Doctor's orders for me to stop running, but I had already stopped by the time I got the see the Doctor.  I went through the stoppage well enough... and it's hard for me to rewind to that time.. It was hard and I didn't care for it.

I am back running now. James (J2), my running partner and I are back at it. We are back at recording podcasts and pushing each other on our runs. We are running about 25 miles a week.. We are running Mon, Wed, Fri and Saturday is our long run day. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I've just signed up for your podcast, which seems to have died a little, as has this blog. Are you still running?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Prattville, Alabama, United States